An Insight into 5 Common Questions Related to Disposal Bin Rentals
Looking to get a disposal bin on rental basis? Then the first thing you will have to do is improve your knowledge about various aspects that are to be looked into. As such, we will look at few of the things you need to be aware of before renting disposal bins.
What is the Difference Between Per Ton and Flat Rate?
When you are thinking about a disposal bin rental, it will be important to know about the different rates they may have. So, let us go through the details here.
Per Ton Rate
- The first thing you will have to do is select the bin size that you require.
- The company providing disposal bin rental will be charging a drop off fee.
- Disposal bin will be dropped off at your location at the right time and date.
- The bin will be picked up on the scheduled pick up date.
- You will be charged a certain per ton rate for waste disposal.
Thus, at a per ton rate you are charged a disposal fee and in addition to it, you will have to pay the drop off fee.
The main difference between flat rate and per ton rate is that you will have to pay a single flat rate at the time of drop off and there will be no fees that are to be paid after the waste is disposed of.
As such, it proves to be a better option in comparison to per ton rate and can help you make a considerable saving.
Let us now find answers for few of the common questions people have while using disposal bin rental services.
What Size of Bin SHould I Rent?
This will primarily depend upon kind of things you are looking to dispose of. For instance, if you are cleaning out the storage or doing home renovations then most companies would recommend a disposal bin which is 14 yard in size. On the other hand, if you are doing landscaping work or removing concrete, dirt, and topsoil then a 14 or 6-yard disposal bin would do the job.
What Cannot be Disposed Of?
Yes, there are few things which you are not allowed to dispose of in normal disposal bins. Things like aerosol cans, cylinders, paint, tires and other hazardous wastes cannot be disposed of.
What Happens to the Waste From my Bin?
Disposal bin rental companies usually take proper measure to dispose of all the things in the right manner.
- Construction as well as demolition waste is hand sorted and sorted by machines as well.
- Cardboard and paper items are sent to pulp mills.
- Things made up of plastic are sent for recycling.
- Clean wood is made of wood chips and afterward used for producing biomass energy.
- Concrete is used for making clean fills.
- Scrap metal is sent to local dealers so that it can be recycled.
What is Mixed Waste
There are varied things which fall into this category, let us look at the details.
- Roofing and construction material
- Yard waste
- Scrap metal
- Household garbage
To conclude it can be said that disposal bin rental certainly proves to be quite useful and helps us get rid of waste in right manner.